9.24.2012

my iphone, unleashed

this is a picture of just how bruised Kye was when he was born. Because of this picture, we thought that the Horner's Syndrome MUST HAVE been caused by his rocket ride. Guess not because all the doctor's say they don't think it's linked. He looks like a grape with a hat on!
After the swelling and bruising went away, he looked like a normal newborn. I just LOVE bald babies!! I don't think we'll ever produce anything but the beautiful bald type :) No complaints here!
Had to throw a picture in here of Ryan! More pics from Disneyland to come later. I love this guy!!
Just because she's so dang cute!!
Dax is extremely excited to be at the doctor's office, can you tell?! I think this was Kye's 2 week check up or something like that. See, my brain is already fuzzy with the details.
Liala showing her smile with her two missing front teeth. She lost them before she turned 5 and was super excited for the tooth fairy to come! We had just gotten back from Hershey Park in PA and she and Ryan headed downtown to the Memorial Day Concert on the lawn of the Nation's Capital building. It's one of our favorite times of the year and the concert is always so much fun!! That's face paint on her face if you can't tell :)
This picture of Kye really shows the Horner's Syndrome with the droopping of the right eye. Kind of crazy.
Yet another picture depicting what a ham Dax can be!
Liala at the dentist for like the 6th time. Poor thing had to have 4 cavities filled that morning. But she was a trooper and I think it kind of scared her into brushing and flossing her teeth better. Their trips to the dentist are like a fairytale compared to the memories I have from when I was a kid. Man, we've come a long way!!
If you look closely, you can see the left eye is much more dialated than the right one. Another sign of Horner's Syndrome. But isn't he cute?!!!
Wish I could say I always felt this happy! Maybe that should be my goal for the next week. Look for the funny in every situation and don't take life so seriously. Someone once told me- It's not just "endure to the end" it's "enjoy to the end". Words to live by.

1 comment:

Dan and Marsha said...

kye is so adorable! they all are, man you guys make cute ones, liala looks just like you it's crazy! kye's little eyes are so cute, it is very hard to tell, you really have to look close! I think if I didn't know I wouldn't think anything of it.