9.14.2012

more in love with you today

To My Dear Ryan, I can hardly believe that 10 years has passed since we said "I DO!" I am more in love with you today than I was the first day I saw you in your khaki capris walking through the door of the Boulevard House! We have had one adventurous journey thus far; one that I wouldn't change. Believe me when I say that! Because of this journey that we've been able to share I feel like I'm coming out the other side with a full heart and clear eyes. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and I want you to know how proud I am to call you my husband. I feel so lucky and so at ease knowing that we are a team and we can face anything and everything together. Even with this health scare of Kye's I feel like we just grow closer and closer and I thank God everyday that I've been blessed with such an amazing companion. Here's to ten more adventurous years! Cuz heaven knows that with you and I, things will always be interesting! Love you to the moon and back a zillion times!

1 comment:

Dan and Marsha said...

i'm crying right now, and i am going to be praying for your precious little one, and you write so beautifully you should be a writer!!! i love i love you i love you